PR360 2021 AGENDA
What can we learn from those that have been hit hardest?
In this session we will hear from retail, travel and hospitality on what they’ve learnt from an unprecedented year. Whether it be changing internal processes or impacting business strategy there are lots of learnings to be shared.
- What have the sectors that have been hit hardest learnt from this past year?
- How has it changed their internal processes and their outlook on the role of comms?
- Has it had any effect on what they believe they need in order to be future proof?
Julia Record, Global Director of Communications and Partnerships, Dorchester Collection
David Bowles, Head of Public Affairs, RSPCA
Why should you drive diversity in your organisation and beyond
- What effect has the past year had on the diversity of the PR industry?
- Reframing D&I – why it’s important to see the positives, rather than a tick-box exercise
- In the absence of networking opportunities and mentorship programmes have we seen a drop in support for young and diverse voices entering the industry?
- What can I be doing now? And where should I look for guidance and support?
- A one-stop cheat sheet: all attendees will be provided a one-pager with clear and tangible recommendations
Mike Levaggi , Co-Founder OnePercent, EMEA Consumer Comms Lead, Snap
The new agency panel: Launching during one of the most turbulent years of the decade
- What challenges have new agencies faced? How are they pitching for business in the time of remote working?
- What are the opportunities? Are they able to be more agile?
- What are the benefits to only ever working remotely? How does this contribute to future proofing?
- What effect will this have on the global agency model?
Darryl Sparey, Co-Founder, Hard Numbers
Sophie Coyne, Founder, Raised by Wolves
Blended working – The future of work will be different, but how?
- After a year of remote working what will a return to the office look like? What is the right balance between office and home work?
- What effect does this have on things like career progression, recruitment, retention and onboarding new starters?
- What impact will this have on team productivity, creative processes and internal processes?
- Hear different perspectives on their approach to returning to work and maintaining balance
Hear from 30 under 30: What is the future of the industry?
Celebrating creativity that persisted throughout a turbulent year
- Hear from creatives on their favourite work from the past 12 months
- What can we learn from this year’s best campaigns? Exploring originality
- What makes a great campaign? What can we learn from the originality of others?
Ottilie Ratcliffe, Creative Director, The Romans